Tell us your most genius wedding budget tip!
2. But budget-conscious couples (so, uh, most couples) usually find at least one creative way to save money.
3. Perhaps you had a winter wedding because many venues are cheaper in the offseason.
4. Or you had your bridesmaids carry baby’s breath instead of pricey peonies.
5. Maybe you had a brunch wedding because breakfast foods are less expensive and people tend to drink less in the morning.
(All of these are things I did at my own wedding, by the way.)
6. We want to hear your most inspired tip for saving money on your wedding!
Comment below with the story of how you did it (and a photo from your wedding if you’re feeling generous).